Rules for Stud Services
- All offspring of the stallions must keep the NFE prefix- it is allowed to have the mare's prefix added alongside ours.
- Foals leaving NFE cannot be edited further in CAP (no changes to coat color or anatomy/shape), only mane/tail styles can be changed. Existing hoof feathering can be removed, but you may not add feathering to a horse that never had any.
- You must send your mare to us for breeding- We will not send our stallions out to anybody unless it is a sale.
- If you want to request a breeding from any of my warmbloods, please choose a mare of your own that is of a compatible breed.
- It is requested that you provide at least one decent image of your new foal once you receive him/her and your mare for the purpose of keeping track of my stallions' offspring.